Some of the marionettes displayed on our site are currently available for purchase, some of them are not. If a product is not in stock, we will inform you immediately how long it will take to create it. Please, understand that these are original, hand-made works of art and it may take from 48 hours to 3 weeks to create your piece.
After your payment has been processed, you will get a message with the shipping date.
If the ordered puppets are in stock, they are usually shipped within a couple of days.
Shipping charges for all items depend upon the weight, the shipping option and the final destination. There are three shipping options – Express delivery, Air Mail and Economy way. For larger orders we recommend Economy because it is much cheaper. On the other hand, Airmail is much faster. Please contact us with inquires regarding sending parcels internationally.
Shipping prices are automatically calculated in Economy shipping. If you prefer a faster option, let us know.
We ship internationally and will send packages anywhere close or far away. All puppets and marionettes are shipped by insured registered mail. Satisfaction guaranteed.
The goods will be given to the Dispatch Department within 2-3 days after the payment is credited to our bank account. We reserve the right to keep a longer delivery term in the case of originals. In this case the customer will be notified about a longer delivery and if he does not agree he will have the right to cancel his order.
All shipping is done by the Czech post. Delivery to the EU countries takes 1-2 weeks, to the USA – 1 – 2 weeks by Airmail or 4 – 6 weeks by Economy. In case of other destinations it depends on the location.
All our packages are insured against the lost and have tracking numbers, which you will be emailed to you so that you can track your package.
If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please, contact us no later than 7 calendar days from the date you received the item to make a return request. Please, state your reason for making the request. If your return request is accepted by us, there are the following rules of processing a return:
1. The customer will be responsible for the return of the item in the same condition that it was sent – our address is listed below in Contact Information.
2. The customer will pay all return shipping costs – items arriving with postage due will not be accepted.
3. The customer will return any items accepted for return within 30 days from the date of the complaint.
4. Upon receipt of the returned items in their original condition, AxaMarionettes will credit the customer’s account for future purchases
All refunds will be issued as an in-house credit only. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Damaged items are processed as follows:
If your package comes damaged, please, don‘t accept it at the post office. Once it is accepted by you, the post insurance gets lost and there is no chance to file a complain at with the post office.
If the item arrives damaged, please contact us by email no later than 7 calendar days from the date you received the item to make a return request. Please include with your email a photo of the damage.
1. The customer is responsible for the return of the item – our address is listed in Contact Information.
2. The customer will pay return shipping costs – any items arriving with postage due will not be accepted.
3. The customer will return any item accepted for return within 30 days from the date of the complaint.
4. AxaMarionettes will repair or replace the item at no additional cost to the customer and will ship the item back free of charge.